Wednesday, April 20, 2011

If 12 give me 20!!

if 12 people gave me $20 dollars i would be caught up to my payments i have for AFRICA!!! just 12. or if 37 people gave me just $7 dollars, 20 people gave me $12.25. I need your help! God has been so gracious to provide for me over the last month, it has been awesome, and im so close!


  • i will be doing hair braiding for just $5-$3 dollars depending on the color variation and length of hair. do it its cool!


  • im still making shoes too! if you are in the line up for shoes make sure ad get them soon, before i have to leave in May. these are some shoes i made a while ago for Krystal's co-worker, blue and spunky requested.

IF you read this between April 19-April 22 please be praying for the 72 hour prayer tent that is happening on UNT's campus, for tiredness to be eliminated, and people to participate for prayer, not just to fulfill a requirement, also for safety in the weather. Thank you. i love all of you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment