Tuesday, April 26, 2011

UPDATE!

well hello, i just received my final payment so as of now i owe 2,190 give or take between 20-40 dollars i am expecting from shoe and headband customers. this is a lot. a few hours ago i was praying to God to just relieve me of my financial worries, so i'm not worried, just want to inform you guys. During this time of prayer i had this idea to sell one of my eggs to a family who cant have children. i'm having some mixed signals about whether this is biblically okay or not, so if you know you should let me know. my sister thinks that it would be like me having a baby, because it is my DNA, and then not raising my kid. it would be weird that there could be a kid that is mine that is being raised by a different family. i don't know. DON"T freak out everyone, this is just a thought as of now. some weird things go through my mind sometimes, i guess if you know me this would make sense. anyway haha here is an example of a male's headband that i made for Coltin Wester, if you want one let me know (254) 541-6470.
i have more colors and can make bracelets and bags etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment